The celebrations at home and the “special” meals with the family group, the gifts and their packaging that the New Year's parties left us arouse the curiosity of our pets, which can be a trigger for a health emergency.
I want to tell you about Micko, a 4-year-old dog who, one Christmas, started chewing on Christmas decorations. His human mother made crafts and beautiful embroidered decorations.
One night, one of her family members asks if the dog was drowning, that she seemed stuck, because she was gagging, as if to vomit or cough. As they took her in their arms and checked her, they noticed that Micko had a needle buried under his tongue ... Read the full story on Yourpet.life