HomeOpinionPunishment vote

Punishment vote

In some countries with an elected-democratic tradition, there are voters whose main motivation is not only not to support a particular candidate, but also to prevent someone who is not of their preference from being elected, and may even give their vote to someone who, under his consideration, he can be a strong opponent to avoid the election of the rejected candidate, even if he is not of your ideological affinity. This variant of the punishment vote is usually called anti-vote. Many of these people usually deny the vote to a candidate in order to punish them for their bad intentions, for being traitors, for being traitors, because they have asked for invasions from foreign powers, for causing the loss of purchasing power or because they have burned people alive, etc. .

In the Venezuelan presidential elections of July 28, 2024, the majority of the electoral population will exercise the punishment vote against those criminals who requested 936 coercive measures that have impacted the oil industry, public finances, public banking and access to essential goods such as food and medicine. 82% of these measures have been directed against the Government of Venezuela and the remaining 18% against the private sector, affecting not only the oil and financial sectors, but also mining, transportation, telecommunications, foreign trade and Internet access.

In the Venezuelan presidential elections of July 28, 2024, the majority of the electoral population will exercise the punishment vote against: (1) those villains who caused many young people to leave the country, disintegrating numerous families; (2) those liars who supported the freezing of Venezuelan gold in the Bank of England for an amount greater than 2.000 million dollars and another similar figure in the Novo Banco de Portugal; (3) those satraps who, like wolves in sheep's clothing, intend to return to Miraflores.

The people are wise, patient and have made resistance a defense mechanism against the attacks promoted by those who today dress up as good-natured grandparents and selfless demigoddesses. Our people are Bolivarian. Bolívar tells us that “a leader must always be at the service of his people.” Has any counterrevolutionary ever been?

On July 28, there are only two political projects: the one outlined by the Liberator in Angostura on February 15, 1819 and the Monroe doctrine. And do you know one thing?…the people know it!

Leave a response

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here