HomeChévereModel sues Sean "Diddy" Combs for alleged sexual abuse

Model sues Sean “Diddy” Combs for alleged sexual abuse

The rapper is in the eye of the hurricane for similar complaints and for hitting his ex-partner

Sean “Diddy” Combs was sued yesterday, Tuesday, May 22, in New York for allegedly drugging and sexually assaulting a model in 2003, which increases the controversy unleashed after the publication of a video in which the musician is seen hitting his former partner. , singer Cassie.

According to EFE, Crystal McKinney filed the legal complaint under a New York law that allows victims to sue their alleged abusers, regardless of when the abuse occurred.

The facts

According to the lawsuit cited by CBS, McKinney, who in 2003 was 22 years old and a rising model, met the rapper through a fashion designer who dressed her “to make sure Combs found her attractive.”

The model attended a dinner with Combs, the designer and other guests, where the rapper made sexually suggestive comments to her.

McKinney later accompanied the musician to his studio, where he “pressured her to drink” alcohol and use marijuana, “telling her that she was acting too uptight,” the lawsuit reads.

Sean “Diddy” Combs then allegedly took the young woman to the bathroom and forced her to perform oral sex on him. McKinney later lost consciousness and woke up in a taxi, says the lawsuit, which also names the musician's record label, Bad Boy Entertainment, and distributor Universal Music Group.

Gender Violence

The lawsuit comes just as the rapper faces criticism for hotel security camera footage that CNN released last week in which the artist and businessman hits R&B singer Casandra Ventura, known as Cassie. in the hallway of a Los Angeles hotel in March 2016.

The artist, whom he dated between 2007 and 2018, sued him, accusing him of physical violence and sexual abuse for raping and beating her over a decade. Combs denied the incident but reached a monetary settlement a few days after filing this legal complaint.

On Sunday, two days after the video was made public, the artist took to his Instagram to apologize: “My behavior in that video has no excuses. "I take full responsibility for my actions in that video."

“It is very difficult to reflect on the darkest moments of your life, but sometimes you have to do it,” said the rapper, who last March received an accusation from four women for rape, assault, among other abuses. The authorities are investigating the events.

Leave a response

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here