When the temperature rises, the most important thing is to drink plenty of liquids, but you must not forget to eat well. By sweating, we remove vitamins and minerals, so it is very important to replace both ones and others, and for this nothing better than fresh fruits and vegetables. Heat also increases the risk of infections and digestive problems. Eating foods rich in fiber helps maintain good intestinal transit. It is better to eat few amounts and often than to eat one big meal a day.
THE ESSENTIAL SNACK
In the middle of the afternoon, the body needs to recover energy. This is why nutritionists recommend not skipping the snack. It is one of the five main meals of the day, but it has been losing followers, to the point of looking like a child thing. It is something light to wait for dinner.
HAIRSTYLES FOR HEAT
When hair is long, high temperatures affect it. Look fresh, comfortable and styled appropriately for any occasion.
Braids become the best ally, they are easy and fast to do.
TRICKS THAT MITIGATE THE HEAT
• Wear cool, light-colored cotton clothing.
• It is advisable to take a short nap in the hottest hours.
• Keep hair tied up.
• The optimal temperature for sleeping is between 20 and 22 degrees.
• Taking a shower with lukewarm water is ideal.
• Stay in the coolest place in the house.
• Keep the sun out of the house by closing the curtains for the day.
• Draw the curtains at night.