With an emblematic event, held last Tuesday, the Apple technology consortium showed the new prospects in terms of mobile phones, tablets and smart watches that will already be in the mouths of many and in the hands of others, taking into account that it is planned that are marketed in more than 60 countries.
Although the new devices do not change much from the design that their predecessors debuted, they promise competitiveness for their improved cameras, brighter screens, performance and data confidentiality. In addition, the new functions that are integrated into its different ranges will surprise more than one.
Tim Cook, the firm's boss, praised the improved cameras, brighter screens, and new features for some of the Silicon Valley-based giant's other devices, such as the iPad tablet. But unlike last year, with the incorporation of the 5G connection, the technical improvements of the new generation of the brand's devices do not include fundamental changes.
- New iPad (2021): Apple renews the base model of tablets, and it does so with two major changes: the integration of the Apple A13 Bionic, its new front camera with a 12-megapixel sensor and the Center Stage.
- New iPad mini (2021): Your new edition comes with a major redesign, and a new location for Touch ID.
- New Apple Watch Series 7: The Series 7 maintains the curved edges of the Series 6 and its predecessors, but debuts a panel to see more content and promises to be more resistant and give more hours of autonomy.
- New iPhone 13 miniIf the iPhone 12 mini was objectively sinning, that was undoubtedly autonomy, and that is precisely where Apple attacks in its iteration. Other parts in which we see improvements is in the screen and photography.
- New iPhone 13: This model enjoys a smaller Notch and diagonal cameras that also feature a 120 Hz processor and screen.
- New iPhone 13 Pro and Pro Max: the crown jewels this year continue to be differentiated by size, finish and photography.
La gama de los iPhone 13, que incluye cuatro modelos, desde la versión «Mini», que se comercializará desde 700 dólares, hasta el iPhone 13 Pro Max, que parte de los 1.100 dólares.
These prices are similar to the iPhone 12 when it went on sale in late 2020.
Its cameras and batteries perform better, and 5G capacity is expected to be rolled out to more than 200 telephone operators in 60 countries and regions by the end of the year.