More than 2 thousand anticovid vaccines have been applied in the South of the Lake

The inhabitants of the municipalities Colón, Catatumbo, Sucre, Jesús María Semprúm and Francisco Javier Pulgar of the South axis of the Lake are cared for.

More than 2 Sputnik V and Vero Cell vaccines have been applied at the Santa Bárbara Centinela Hospital, which have been administered to the elderly and people with pre-existing diseases.

This health center covers the municipalities of Colón, Catatumbo, Sucre, Jesús María Semprúm and Francisco Javier Pulgar of the South axis of the Lake.

Rufina Márquez, an epidemiologist from the Colón municipality, reported that to date older adults reach 70 percent of the care, while the remaining 30 percent correspond to those under 60 who have pre-existing diseases or disabilities.

«Respondiendo al mensaje recibido a través del Carnet de la Patria, las personas han asistido de manera consecuente al Plan Masivo de Vacunación, que ha sistematizado el Gobierno nacional, dando prioridad a adultos mayores y personas con discapacidad», dijo.

He added that 250 to 300 people from the municipalities of Colón, Francisco Javier Pulgar, Catatumbo, Jesús María Semprún and Sucre del Sur del Lago are vaccinated daily, and called on the population to be patient when participating in the day to guarantee registration and effective care.

 

SPONSORED LINKS

				
					<div class="fb-comments" data-href="<?php the_permalink(); ?>" data-width="100%" data-numposts="5">&nbsp;</div>
				
			
WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By: XYZScripts.com