The President of the Republic, Nicolás Maduro, invited the Venezuelan people to maintain the maximum care to protect the health of all, when this Monday, June 29, they begin the 7 days of labor flexibility and responsibility in those states and municipalities that do not have radical and strict quarantine measures.
Through a publication on his social networks, the Head of State recalled the importance of maintaining the use of tobacco and health care to rid the national territory of coronavirus.
Earlier, Jorge Minister Jorge Rodríguez recalled that this Monday the 7 + 7 flexibilization day begins for the activation of the 24 economic sectors with the exception of some municipalities and entities that are detailed below:
- Capital District: radical quarantine in all the parishes of the Libertador municipality.
- Miranda: radical quarantine except Windward axis.
- Aragua: the Girardot municipality, that is, Maracay, Turmero, Palo Negro, La Victoria, San Mateo, Cagua, and Villa de Cura, are kept in quarantine, the rest of the municipalities can remain flexible
- Carabobo: only the municipalities Mariara and Tocuyito in quarantine, the rest in flexibility.
- Zulia: radical quarantine in the entire territory except in the municipalities of the South of the Lake.
- Táchira: all border municipalities in radical quarantine.
- Hurry: all border municipalities in quarantine.
- Bolívar: only Santa Elena Uairén remains in quarantine.
- Lara: only Torres municipality in quarantine.
- Trujillo: radical quarantine on the Zulia-Valera highway axis and the Boconó and Pampanito municipalities.
- Mérida: radical quarantine in El Vigía.
- Sucre: radical quarantine in the Sucre municipality.