The Presidential Commission for the Prevention and Control of # COVID19 reported this Tuesday that in the last 24 hours a total of 316 new infections were detected in our country (303 community cases and 13 imported), as published on her Twitter account by the vice president of the republic, Delcy Rodríguez.
”Today, the state that registers the most new community cases is Zulia (160), with active infections in 7 municipalities; they are followed by the entities: Distrito Capital (45) and Miranda (26) ”, reads a post by Rodríguez.
Reported the death of 5 Venezuelans due to the disease:
- 1 83-year-old woman and 1 66-year-old man - Yaracuy
- 1 77-year-old woman and 1 77-year-old man - Trujillo
- 1 65-year-old woman - Zulia
303 days after the coronavirus in Venezuela, these are the general statistics:
- Total infections: 117.299
- Recovered patients: 111.175 (95%)
- Current active cases: 5.046
- Total deaths: 1.078 https://t.co/FSqnyz4VBL
“In Venezuela we continue to advance with the 7 + 7 scheme and as the President said. @NicolasMaduro in his Annual Message to the Nation, is a successful method that combines quarantine and production, economy and prosperity; guaranteeing the control of the virus and the protection of the people ”, he said.