• 1 chicken breast with bone and skin
• 1 small green-skinned lemon
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon of white pepper
• 3 spoonfuls of sugar
• 1 tablespoon of grated ginger
• 5 tablespoons of cold butter
Heat the oven to 350 degrees. The breast is washed well, rubbed with lemon and washed again in running water. Salt and pepper are rubbed on it, it is pricked all over with a fork and the green lemon is introduced into the shell. Put the breast in a baking tray or refractory container, while in a small container we mix the sugar, butter and ginger and introduce it to the chicken under the skin. You take it to the oven and, from time to time, you bathe with the liquid that is released. Cook until the skin is golden brown and ready.