• 2 fish fillets, the cheapest you can get and without bones
• 1/8 teaspoon of salt
• 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/8 of spicy powder (optional)
• 2 cups all-purpose wheat flour
• 3 eggs
• Oil for frying, sufficient quantity
On a kitchen board, we cut the fish fillets into long strips and then these strips into small cubes. Pour the flour into a bowl or deep container and add the salt, pepper and spicy powder.
In another container, break the three eggs and beat them lightly with a fork. Pour oil into a medium saucepan and heat over medium heat.
Pass the fish cubes through the container with flour, then pass them through the beaten egg container and then through the flour container again. Fry in the hot oil cauldron, turn them over with a slotted spoon and remove them to a tray with absorbent paper. Enjoy them hot and enhance their flavor with tartar sauce or lemon juice.