• 2 tablespoons of oil
• 1 cup of grated onion
• 2 garlic cloves, crushed
• 3 tablespoons of sweet pepper cut into small squares
• 4 tablespoons minced onion
• 2 teaspoons of salt
• 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 pinch of ground oregano
• 1 pinch of ground cumin
• 1 tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce
• 1kg of brisket or beef brisket
• 3 tablespoons of oil
The meat is placed in a pressure cooker for 25 minutes. If you do not have a pressure cooker, boil in a covered normal pot, covering the meat with water for 1 hour or until tender.
The meat is removed from the fire and the broth. Let it cool and break up into very, very fine strands.
Prepare a marinade with the ingredients indicated above. In a cauldron, start to fry the meat with the tablespoons of oil. As soon as it begins to brown, add the marinade and continue cooking until it becomes crispy. Glossy dark brown in color.