• ½ kilo of cooked chickpeas
• ¼ cup of sweet pepper cut into small cubes
• ¼ cup of white or red onion cut into small cubes
• 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
• ½ cup perita tomato without skin or seeds, cut into small cubes
• ½ cup chives, cut small
• ½ cup of celery cut into cubes
• ¼ cup of goat cheese
• 5 tablespoons of lemon juice
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 5 tablespoons of olive oil
We soak the chickpeas in plenty of water overnight and then we peel them one by one with great patience. We cook them in a pot with water over high heat for approximately 30 minutes or until they are cooked, but firm. We let it cool down before carrying out the next step.
In a large bowl or bowl we place the cooked chickpeas together with all the cut vegetables and mix well with a wooden spoon.
In a separate container we combine the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and then add it to the chickpeas. After integrating the ingredients well, we can serve the salad with the goat cheese and decorate with coriander leaves.
Note: Patiently removing the peel from chickpeas can be quite tedious, but it is worth it as it completely eliminates the creation of stomach gas. However, this is optional for preparing the salad.