• Arepas to the size of your taste
• Chicken or chicken salad
• 3 cups of chicken or chicken cooked and cut into squares (the chicken or chicken breasts are cooked in water that covers them, with an onion, a garlic joint and some celery leaves or celery Spain)
• 3 cups white potatoes (preferably), cooked not too soft, also diced
• 1/2 cup carrots cooked not so soft, and also diced.
• 1/2 cup canned peas
• 1 yellow apple cut into cubes, bathed in the juice of a lemon
• 1 small grated onion
• 1 jar of mayonnaise of 445g
• 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
• 1/4 cup sunflower or corn oil
• 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1 tablespoon of sugar
• 1/3 teaspoon of white pepper
• 2 teaspoons of salt
In a large container we make the dressing, mix the mayonnaise, the mustard, the Worcestershire sauce, the grated onion, the salt, the pepper, the sugar and the oil with a whisk or wooden spoon until everything comes together very well. Then we add the solid ingredients and mix gently until everything is together.
It is poured into the source where it is to be presented and it is put in the fridge for at least two hours. It is tasted to rectify the salt. It can be garnished (optional) with asparagus and peas.