The Chinese New Year of the Golden or Metal Ox will officially begin on Friday, February 12, 2021 and will run until January 31, 2022. This celebration is also known as the Spring Festival (in China) or as the New Year Lunar and begins with the first New Moon. According to Chinese Astrology they are predicted; jobs, good family relationships and prosperity for agriculture, pharmaceuticals, construction, real estate, among others.
It is a year that invites us to focus the knowledge and experiences acquired to connect from a different consciousness with the sublime and the creative. It is the year to put into practice and at the service of ourselves and others all our energy and what we know.
Activate the energy of the Golden Ox! February 12:
• Eat a teaspoon of honey on an empty stomach. Attracts sweetness.
• This day connect with positive thoughts, do not get hooked on criticism or complaints.
• Dress in red or orange colors.
• Share a delicious and abundant dinner with family and friends.
• Dress up your house to party, light red candles, place flowers, tangerines and open the windows.
• Put on music.
• Provides with a sparkling drink.
• Give away Chinese coins.
Celebrate life. Feng shui is more than decoration, the energy of your spaces is activated by your #activatuprosperity. Ros Feng Shui
@ ros.fengshui / @armoniasistemica • Information by 0412 829 95 55 • If you are interested in this or any other topic, you can write to [email protected] • I OFFER YOU: TRAINING OF SYSTEMIC FENG SHUI ADVISORS AND SPECIALISTS • ONLINE AND PRESENTIAL WORKSHOPS: APPLY SYSTEMIC FENG SHUI IN 9 STEPS • KNOWING MY KUA NUMBER • FAMILY AND BUSINESS CONSTELLATION THERAPY CONSULTATIONS. INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP.