The flowers within Feng Shui are allied elements that we use to recharge the good energy of the spaces, since with them, we achieve balance and harmony. They generate cleaner spaces, provide humidity to the environment and also many of them eliminate toxic agents and allow us to purify the air, in this way they help us reduce stress levels.
If you want to achieve a space with good vibes and positive energy for your mental and physical health, follow these recommendations:
• There must be a balance between the amount of flowers and space, excess can be harmful and generate imbalances.
• Avoid having flowers in poor condition or diseased, as well as plastic, dry and withered ones generate bad energy, so you must recycle them. They are considered to be "dead energy",
• Placing flowers with salt lamps and humidifiers in different areas of your home or office guarantee a much healthier and more natural environment, which will prevent allergies, colds, asthma and generate a higher degree of humidity, humidity that reduces the positive ions produced by electromagnetic waves.
• They are used as a protective barrier on windows, balconies, entrances and also in some cases, to attract CHI or good energy.
• If your space prevents you from having natural flowers, you can place an artificial one as long as you keep them clean and in perfect condition.
• Flowers and aromatic plants in the kitchen embellish and impregnate with rich fragrances transmit positive energy and their use will provide an extra dose of nutritional energy to each dish. Try basil, mint, parsley, rosemary, chives, oregano, sage, lavender, coriander, thyme among others.
• Reduce anxiety Having a flowering plant in sight can help us feel less stressed.
• The presence of flowers on a person's desk, computer, or files can increase attention to their work and improve their ability to solve problems. Increase concentration and creativity.
• In the dining room, having flowers when sharing with the family improves both the relationships between them and increases the luck related to money of all the people who live in said house.
• In the bathroom it is favorable to have flowers, they control the energy of that space.
• If you put roses remember to remove the thorns.
• In hallways, placing flowering plants in a zigzag pattern interrupts rapid movement that affects energy.
• The columns in the home, try to cover them with plants with flowers with rounded leaves to soften the vertical lines that symbolize division.
Flowers provide us with immense benefits and if you place them in the precise coordinate due to their color, you activate the energy of that space that benefits the provider and all the members of that family or work group.
Activate your prosperity!
To the south The Fire element is found and the flowers in this place increase the ability to be more decisive and effective when solving a problem. Locate red, orange, or purple flowers in triangular shapes.
EAST and SOUTHEASTWood element Improves good fortune in the economic aspect, creativity and our social relationships. However, it is not convenient that you saturate it since you could get the opposite effect. Excellent that the flowers are rectangular in shape, elongated leaves and tall stems in blue or green.
SOUTHWEST, CENTER AND NORTHEAST earth element flowering plants attract love and knowledge, you can enhance that this feeling reigns in your home locate rectangular or square flowers, yellow. In addition, activating this coordinate benefits the mother.
WEST and NORTHWEST the metal element manages the energy of projects and pleasure and mainly benefits the patriarch of the house. Locate circular, oval and white flowers.
To the north Water element manages the energy of work and profession. The flowers of this coordinate can be irregular and asymmetrical, preferably blue.
NOTE: If you place the flowers according to their element in each of the areas of your Energy Map or Bagua Map, you will see how they get much prettier, grow better and recharge the positive energy of your spaces. Until the next meeting.
Ros Feng Shui
@ ros.fengshui / @ harmoniasistemica • Information by 0412 829 95 55 • If you are interested in this or any other topic you can write to [email protected] • I OFFER YOU: WORKSHOP MONTH OF JUNE: MANAGING ENERGY CONSCIOUSLY. SYSTEMIC FENG SHUI IN 9 STEPS. ONLINE • TRAINING OF ADVISORS AND SPECIALISTS OF SYSTEMIC FENG SHUI • CONSULTATIONS, CONSULTATIONS, FAMILY AND BUSINESS, INDIVIDUAL AND GROUP CONSTELLATION THERAPY