During the Xbox & Bethesda Showcase; Riot Games and Xbox have announced that Riot's biggest games would be coming to Game Pass.
Initially… What is Xbox Game Pass? It is a subscription service that allows Xbox users to get special access to a catalog of more than 1000 games; and rewards through a monthly payment.
This partnership will not only include Riot Games' PC games; It also includes mobile games.
These are the Riot Games games coming to the service and their rewards:
- League of Legends: One of the world's most popular MOBAs available on PC is coming to Xbox Game Pass, allowing subscribers to unlock over 160 champions and receive day one access to each new champion as it is released.
- League of Legends Wild Rift: The mobile version of the original game will also come to the service and Xbox Game Pass members will be able to unlock more than 80 champions, including the next ones that are released in the game.
- Legends of Runeterra: The strategy card game that is inspired by the stories of Runeterra will allow Game Pass members to unlock the Foundations Set, thus unlocking all the legends of the game.
- Teamfight Tactics: Teamfight Tactics (TFT) is Riot Games' "Auto Chess," offering players a strategic auto-battle experience featuring hundreds of League of Legends characters. Xbox Game Pass members will be able to unlock all tier one Mini Legends.
- Valuing: The First Person Shooter that combines the strategy and tactical skills of Riot Games is one more game that will allow Xbox Game Pass members to unlock the 18 agents and soon to be released from day one.
These games will be available in Xbox Game Pass for PC and Mobile, at no additional cost and will arrive from winter 2022.